We are currently seeking a number of highly skilled and talented System Developers to join our dedicated development team in Dublin to further design, build and scale our platform offerings across a wide range of systems projects which utilise cutting edge technologies involving Big Data and Realtime Statistics computation.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for open source software and enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging but rewarding environment.
- Develop performant, maintainable systems applications primarily written in Golang (& some Python)
- Optimise code for performance and scalability along with maintenance and refactoring of legacy systems
- Research and development of new and emerging technologies
- Contribute to team process improvement adhering to industry best practice and principles
- Participate in regular code reviews and team knowledge sharing activities
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years development of a systems development language (Python, Java, Ruby), with a minimum of 6 months experience of Golang
- Experience working with large scale, high performance and high availability services
- Appreciation for concurrency patterns and multiprocessing in distributed environments
- Microservice exposure would be beneficial in particular profiling, instrumentation and benchmarking
- Development expertise in APIs (REST/JSON/gRPC)
- Experience of both relational and NoSQL database systems
- Desirable to have experience with messaging systems (Kafka, NATS)
- Comfortable working in Unix/Linux environments
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and committed to continual improvement of team performance
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills
Education & Qualifications
- BS/MS in Computer Science/related technical discipline OR equivalent industry experience
We are always on the lookout for highly skilled and motivated individuals to join our growing team in Dublin.