About the Job:
You will be working across all of Scrapinghub’s Product teams, with a remote team spanning from Russia to Toronto, and will be responsible for improving how we develop software.
Standard PM skills (what needs to be done, who’s responsible, and when it is expected) will of course be needed.
Beyond that, you should have have a strong record of driving the following: Visibility, within the team and to stakeholders both internal external; Predictability, for internal planning and for customers that depend on us; and Ownership, both personal and among the team, to ensure products meet defined business objectives and are launched on time and within budget.
While the processes we have in place have brought us success thus far, we know these need to be adjusted, amended, or potentially replaced to take us to the next level. This will be one of the core functions of this role and you will have a high degree of autonomy to get us there.
Ideally you’ve done this job before, either in mid-stage company or across several smaller departments at a larger company, and have a concrete history of getting results.
- Plan and deliver high quality product releases to our customers
- Drive towards improved predictability, both in timing and effort, within our software development iterations. On time & on budget is your motto.
- Organise resources to maximise developer productivity
- Identify, analyse and implement new methodologies and tools, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Standard PM SDLC activities: provide status of projects and project management, daily stand-ups, working with cross functional teams
- Manage multiple projects across multiple smaller teams, towards aggressive deadlines
- Provide production visibility within the team, to other stakeholders within the company, and occasionally to third parties.
- Strong experience with customer facing software solutions (SAAS/DAAS)
- Global experience - working across multiple smaller engineering teams
- Passionate about innovation and enhancement opportunities. And designing exceptional software product
- Familiarity with PM best practices and leveraging them in the role
- Passionate about innovation and enhancement opportunities and designing exceptional software products
- Ability to tackle ambiguous situations and drive success
- Excellent communication skills
- Work as a team member and leader with the ability to sustain a high performance
- Work environment - work remotely, managing a dispersed team in multiple time zones
- Experience with Atlassian suite of products (mostly JIRA and Confluence)
- Project Management accreditation