Are you a tireless advocate for the customer’s right to know exactly how software works? Is covering every feature and answering every question a goal that you cannot stop pursuing?
If so, we’d like you to learn about Files.com!
We’re looking to hire one or more technical documentation writers to help our Customer Success team achieve their goal of perfect documentation for the Files.com product family.
You’ll work directly with our product team to learn and test new features as they come out and then write comprehensive documentation that will live forever on our documentation websites.
You’ll write blog posts and email copy that announce features and platform changes.
You’ll also create tutorials, examples, and video content that educates our customers on how to use the powerful features of Files.com.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- At least 5 years experience regularly writing in the software or high-tech space.
- Personally written a variety of documentation in the high-tech or software space.
- Demonstrated ability to convey information in a concise and accurate manner.
- Experienced programmer capable of writing sample code in at least 2-3 major programming languages.
- Experience writing API and SDK Documentation.
- Experience working on a remote team.