About Stratosphere Digital
We’re a small, remote, full-stack digital agency that designs and develops websites, web apps, mobile apps, and other custom software for clients around the world. Learn more about us at https://stratosphere.digital.
- $70-$90 per hour depending on experience
- 80-140 hours per month ongoing
- 1099 contract
- Remote (U.S. time zones required). Work hours would be very flexible, but you’d be expected to be available during normal business hours if something comes up.
We’re looking for a developer to write code on a variety of custom software projects. You’d work solo as well as in tandem with our lead developer, and would also work with our lead designer to implement his designs. You’d need to be comfortable interacting with clients directly from time to time.
Some of the tools we frequently use are Slack, Trello, Harvest, Figma, Google Docs, and UberConference.
Qualifications & Requirements
- At least 5 years of full-stack software development experience
- Proven experience leading the development of complex software applications
- Comfortable writing code for both web and mobile platforms
- Ability to interact with clients and communicate with non-technical stakeholders
- Good productivity with the technologies below (though a willingness to learn and improve is what’s most important)
- Mobile apps (Java, Objective-C, Swift, React Native, Cordova)
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with DEVCONTRACT: [Your Name] in the subject line.