Do you Love to --
- Get s*%t done, fast. Seriously
- Consistently grow into your potential both personally and professionally.
- Be part of a tight-knit high-performing team of like-minded people that push you to be your best.
- Have a massive impact on a fast-growing company and thousands of other businesses (gymz)
- Be the same person at work that you are at home (no fake small talk here 🙌)
- Be given massive responsibility but ALSO massive freedom
- Be appreciated for constantly going above and beyond and being a rockstar
If you’re yelling at your computer screen,
“That’s ME!” — keep reading…
WHO WE ARE:
Hi! We are Gym Launch, a B2B fitness consulting company based in Austin, TX on a mission to take the brick & mortar gym industry from its knees back to its feet. Since May of 2017, we have gone from servicing ZERO gyms to over 1400. We have also grown from ZERO teammates to 70 in 19 months 😱😱😱
....soooo be prepared to move fast 🏃 and buckle up. It’s gonna be a fun ride.
At Gym Launch we believe that the traditional 9-to-5 job is sooo last century and should be obsolete like VHS tapes. #bekindrewind. The world is different now. We need things like:
These aren’t fancy perks that you should only get by working in that weird metallic-valley area in Northern California. No, these are the new #netflix. At Gym Launch, you are NOT accepting a “job”. Jobs are lame and boring. You’re accepting something so much more. You’re accepting to join us in our mission to empower gym owners everywhere.
You’re helping us set a new standard of excellence and delivery in the gym industry – every single thing you do on our team brings us closer to that goal. Work, we believe, needs to be fun, challenging and something that makes you so excited that you jump out of bed each morning. We believe in work-life INTEGRATION.
OUR TEAM: We currently have 120 completely virtual employees, all the way from the beautiful California west coast to the streets of downtown New York. However, our founders are located in Austin, Texas where a handful of others have chosen to join them. Our team members are all driven by their shared desire for impact, excellence & continuous growth.
OUR CULTURE: Culture in the workplace is not about the free snacks, nap rooms, and happy hours. None of that matters if the CORE of the company's culture doesn’t inspire GREATNESS. Culture is about how we show up day after day, how we behave and treat one another in and outside of work. It’s about our shared values and how we communicate those values to each other and our clients. Regular two-way feedback, collaboration, transparency across departments and with our clients isn’t something we thought would sound good. It’s what we BELIEVE in and what we PRACTICE.
Strong culture inside the business equates to strong culture outside the business (with our clients) which is probably why we have grown so quickly 🙈
ROLE: Your primary role will be to support the Director of IT Operations and Lead Automation Specialist in the maintenance and build out of the company’s Zoho One account. You, as a team, will be looked to for the maintenance, improvement, building & automation of the company’s Zoho One account.
- Build out Zoho Flows and other automations based on direction provided by Director of IT and IT Department team members
- Analyze new and existing business functions and processes with Director of IT and Automation Specialist and work with team to develop process flows, automated workflows and design modifications to improve efficiency
- Design and configure UI and UX for Zoho One Suite
- Develop reports and spreadsheets for data analysis
- Query data from systems, perform comparisons and complete ad hoc analysis and reporting
- Design, conduct and record beta testing, end-user testing and validation by business unit for new and revised applications
- Monitor newly implemented/revised systems and supporting processes to assure they are meeting business requirements
- Create and maintain an admin log of all systems/customizations/codes built out by you or in conjunction with other individuals.
- Keep detailed records / mappings of any processes or workflows that are automated within Zoho
- Take initiative to identify and communicate to Director of IT Operations what resources are needed to correct/implement existing and needed systems
- Troubleshoot urgent issues as they arise and are reported from the Director of IT Operations or Leadership Team.
- Work with the Director of IT Operations to collect business requirements from Operations team and translate/develop project plans accordingly
- Support the Director of IT Operations to solve the company’s needs in any additional ways requested
- Use Asana as base to relay all project/product progress as well as daily/ongoing tasks so operational team can estimate accomodations accurately
- Director of IT Operations is able to focus on big picture projects and company needs
- Lead Automation Specialist is able to focus on systems and automations that need to be built, and able to work in Zoho as time allows
- All systems are properly connected/integrated with each other to ensure smooth company operations
- New systems are built out in a timely fashion based on the requirements and resources
- Progress, stalled projects, failures and successes are all openly communicated to Director of IT Operations
- Weekly Progress Report is filled out and delivered to Director of IT Operations each Friday by 9am PST
- Asana remains up to date day by day
- Experience using Zoho One including CRM, Projects, Connect, Desk, Books and more.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on the ability to collaborate with others
- Experience coordinating across teams of technical and non-technical stakeholder
- Must work in a timely fashion and execute at a high level to accommodate growth of fast growing company
- Must be solution-oriented and resourceful, a long-term thinker forecasting 2nd and 3rd order effects
- Must be even-keeled, able to focus, yet adapt to keep up with ever-changing requirements
- Must be familiar with process documentation and design
- Strong communication skills to address issues and concerns as they arise to keep momentum strong and avoid stalls
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new platforms, systems or technologies
- Experience with Infusionsoft, G-Suite, Google Apps and Memberium are a plus
- 2-3 years of digital implementations and back office systems
- 2-3 years project management experience
- At least 2 years of experience integrating and implementing a CRM system
- Work Monday through Friday, 8a-5p PT, unless otherwise agreed upon with Director of IT Operations
- Be available on Voxer during normal business hours