Paperform is a Sydney based SaaS company that provides tools to help people and businesses easily create beautiful online forms (check out paperform.co). Our aim is to democratize digital creation. Paperform launched in late 2016, and now has over 6,000 paying customers. We’re a small agile team, but we’re growing fast!
The Paperform editor is all about easily creating forms that embody your project or business, sharing those with your community, and taking payments without fuss. How are we different to other form builders? We empower people to beautifully represent their brand on fully customized and powerful forms.
Working for us
We’re a completely remote team - to work for us you just need a stable internet connection, a passion for getting stuff done, and outstanding communication skills. We use tools like Slack for communication and Asana for project management. For this role, it would be awesome if you lived in the Sydney area so we can catch up once and awhile, but not a dealbreaker if you don’t.
We have a few core values and expectations: empathy and kindness, that you be detail oriented, autonomous, know the product inside-out, and work creatively. We like to spend a minimal amount of time in meetings, and execute tasks and strategies at lightning speed.
The role - Growth Marketer
We are looking for a full-time Growth Marketer. Day to day, you’ll be collaborating with our team to develop, test, and execute strategies to grow Paperform.
There will be significant ongoing opportunities to learn and grow with the company. We’ll also help you to achieve your goals by considering the resources and budget you need to make things happen.
An ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, able to take initiative in solving problems, and someone that can take ownership of projects, without needing to be micromanaged. Working as part of a remote team has many great advantages, however you will be expected to be able to communicate clearly with the team over a variety of different mediums (including video calls, Asana, and Slack), take a task through to completion, be comfortable with raising issues or questions along the way, and providing reports with stats, insights, and proposed strategies.
Skills and responsibilities
Your job is to help execute our Company/Product growth strategy, developing, testing and scaling digital marketing strategies for growth, engagement and retention. We expect you to be able to execute these strategies from beginning to end, across the whole marketing funnel. We’d prefer you to have experience working in a small team / startup, especially one in which you have consistently proven growth results.
We’d like you to be excellent at one or two things below (while having some knowledge/experience with the rest):
- All aspects of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google AdWords & social media ads
- Google Analytics & Mixpanel
- Content marketing strategy & execution
- Email marketing
- Building online communities
- Brand communication
As a remote team, we have a flexible approach to work schedule. For this role, we would usually expect you to :
- cross at least 5 hours of 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday AEST
You’re a good fit if...
- You want your work to have a big impact, and gain front line experience of growing a SaaS business from the ground up.
- You have experience working remotely and communicate well through tools like Slack, Asana, email, and video conferencing tools
- Can’t sleep if you know there’s a better way of doing something and it’s not yet being done
- Enjoy moving super fast on tasks and campaigns, and loath death by meetings
- You take ownership of your work, and can manage projects and work to deadlines
- You have a high level of spoken and written English
- You have strong attention to detail and can spot a typo from a mile away
- Can work autonomously, and thrive when given responsibility
How to apply:
- Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and address it to Diony
- Ensure the subject title is “Growth Marketer Application: [your full name]”
- Attach your CV
- Attach any other supporting docs, like portfolios etc., that you think are relevant. If you have links, include them in the body of the email.
What happens after you apply?
If your application is being considered, we’ll invite you to a 15 minute video call for a quick chat. Then if we feel you’re a strong candidate, we’ll invite you to an in-person interview. We’ll provide more info on these steps if you progress.