The team at Kodify is looking for a System Administrator to join our team. This position is open to remote candidates as well as those based in Barcelona (a plus!). You will form part of a SysAdmin team, joining them (one remote, one based in Barcelona) on a quest to make our servers and systems the most functional, safest and robust to date. You will work alongside two cross-functional teams, dedicated to different Kodify products. They work with different tech stacks that bring an interesting set of technical challenges to overcome. With our SysAdmin team on board, we’re looking to bring a more unified systems architecture across our products.
Bonus knowledge points:
Experience with any of the following are nice to have, but are not required:
Clevertech is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our global team and support over 20 development teams with cloud infrastructure using terraform, docker, kube, jenkins, test suites, logging and reporting.
This position requires excellent verbal and written communication. You are comfortable having a meeting with the head of IT of a major organization as well as configuring security to solve new issues that show up from pen test scanning.
Ideally you are AWS certified and have a software development background. You are able to devise proactive solutions to project-related issues and inspire trust in all stakeholders. You’re a team player who is ready to work with your team to find solutions.
We know that people do their best work when they’re taken care of so, we make sure to offer great benefits that promote personal and professional growth!
How We Work
Why do people join Clevertech? To make an impact. To grow themselves. To be surrounded by developers who they can learn from. We are truly excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
True innovation comes from an exchange of knowledge across all of our teams. To put people on the path for success, we nurture a culture built on trust, collaboration, and personal growth. You will work in small feature-based cross-functional teams and be empowered to take ownership.
We make a point of constantly evolving our experience and skills. We value diverse perspectives and fostering personal growth by challenging everyone to push beyond our comfort level and try something new.
The result? We produce meaningful work
We hire people from a variety of backgrounds who are respectful, collaborative, and introspective. Members of the tech team, for example, come from diverse backgrounds having worked as copy editors, graphic designers, and photographers prior to joining Clevertech.
Our hiring process focuses not only on your skills but also on your professional and personal ambitions. We want to get to know you. We put a lot of thought into the interview process in order to get a holistic understanding of you while being mindful of your time. You will solve problems derived from the work we do on a daily basis followed by thoughtful discussions around potential fit. Whatever the outcome, we want you to have a great candidate experience.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out clevertech.careers
Your Skills & Qualifications
What Will Make You Stand Out
Compensation & Benefits
We are looking for expert engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. Platform Software Engineers will create and maintain backend services and APIs for Auth0’s platform.
You would be a good fit for this role if you have:
Also useful if you have:
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DELIVERY PLATFORM TEAM @HEETCH
The Delivery Platform team's mission is to provide a fast, reliable and scalable continuous delivery platform to support the growth of all Heetch engineering teams.
By joining the team, you'll be in charge of leading its technical vision and creating the best platform for all Heetch engineers.
Our platform and tools are used by developers every day and, empower them by reducing the time to market of a feature, from the time we have an idea, to the time a feature is available to all our passengers and drivers.
We build efficient tooling, share technical knowledge and always look forward to improving our technical stack. This is achieved by taking a transversal approach, which consists in:
• working hand in hand on a regular basis with every team
• enabling the team to gather strong feedbacks on where productivity or reliability can be improved.
Our continuous delivery platform is written in Golang, built with Drone.io and powers hundreds of Go/Elixir microservices on top of Docker.
• Move smart: we measure everything and employ tools and standards to ship code quickly and safely (continuous integration, code review, automated testing).
• Distribute knowledge: we want to scale our team to a point where our contributions do not stop at the company code base. We believe in the Open Source culture and communication with the outside world.
• Unity makes strength: moving people from A to B is not as easy as it sounds but, we always keep calm and support each other.
• Always improve: we value personal progress and want you to look back proudly on what you’ve done.
• Ship small but often: we consistently deliver value to developers to avoid building up frustration caused by long development cycle
• Automate all the things: we think that most maintenance and manual actions can be automated to reduce friction, mistakes and offers a better scaling of the delivery pipeline.
• Strong ownership: our team has a broad scope of responsibilities, and members must with them.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Lead the technical vision of the team and contribute to building its foundations.
• Keep a laser focus on other engineering teams' productivity, efficiency, and reliability.
• Build highly scalable backend systems that power Heetch' continuous delivery platform.
• Collaborate actively with a wide mix of infrastructure engineers, backend engineers, data engineers, and mobile engineers, to figure out the most impacting solutions to build.
• Work from the infrastructure layer to the application layer to help us build a system that processes hundreds of build jobs a day.
• Deliver love and happiness to other developers. 🤗
• Experience as a technical lead with evidence of successful delivery of solutions at scale.
• Able to collaborate and communicate on a global scale with other teams to help figure out gaps in our tooling and infrastructure and help drive solutions.
• Strong experience with Go in production.
• Production experience working with microservices.
• Familiarity with continuous integration systems and concepts.
• Experience with Docker in production.
• Experience with Mesos and Kubernetes.
• Experience in the DevOps and DevSecOps spaces.
• Exposure to Drone.io
• Paid conference attendance/travel.
• Heetch credits.
• A Spotify subscription.
• Code retreats and company retreats.
• Travel budget (visit your remote co-workers and our offices).
We are looking for a Kubernetes Solution Engineer
First impressions are important! You create a great onboarding experience for our customers and handle the main interaction from then on.
You build and maintain receipts or helm charts for important tools that customers might need, fully packaged and documented to run easily on Kubernetes, contributing back to the respective Open Source repositories where possible.
You hold trainings and join our sales people for presentations at customers.
Requests can vary from general Kubernetes questions, to problems in using their new infrastructure to real problems in the infrastructure that need more machine room help. Ultimately, you are also responsible for documentation and making sure you only need to answer once.
To sum it up: Customer Success is all that matters. Within the solution engineering team we make sure our customers are happy and taking the right steps going forward, at best anticipating the problems they might face in the future.
You have experience with more than one programming language, including Go, and a strong architectural background.
You are feeling at home in the Kubernetes world, especially the multitude of Open Source tools around Kubernetes and the Container World.
You can explain complicated things, concisely and easily for a diverse audience.
You have a strong sense to provide an awesome customer service that makes life easier for Developers. Your communication skills (especially written form) are excellent. Very good English skills are a must have. German skills are a bonus.
Why we think this position is worth applying for (challenge us!)
What is it like to work at Giant Swarm?
We like to give you a glimpse on how working with Giant Swarm (we are a fully remote team) is like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. If you take up a task, own it. If you see a problem, solve it.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, your choice to work at home or in a coworking space, flexible hours, minimal meetings, transparent communication, etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must.
We are not hiring job descriptions. We hire humans. :)
We welcome applications from everybody, regardless ethnic or national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Interested? Questions? Contact Larissa or apply directly.